Anne Tumlinson Innovations is currently seeking an Analyst to join our company.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on a diverse array of healthcare and aging services issues affecting older adults.
- Draft written summaries, research papers, and PowerPoint presentations to provide strategic recommendations to clients.
- Provide project management support, including preparation of meeting materials, scheduling meetings, and taking notes.
- Attend and draft summaries of client, government, and other healthcare stakeholder meetings.
- Develop content expertise on a range of healthcare and aging issues.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in public policy, public health, public administration, business, statistics, economics, mathematics, or other related field
- At least 2 years of relevant full-time work experience; relevant experience includes working for a healthcare or seniors housing provider (preferably in a strategy, business development, or finance role), a consulting firm focused on healthcare providers and/or Medicare Advantage, a national association serving healthcare providers, health services research
- Familiarity with policy issues and reimbursement models for acute and post-acute care providers
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills
- SAS programming and/or financial modeling experience
- Ability to synthesize extensive research findings into relevant insights
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- High degree of professional maturity
- High level of initiative, quick learning ability, and resourcefulness
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Basic understanding of consulting environment
How to Apply
Please submit copies of the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter
- Writing sample